Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exciting new read...

I haven't been so excited to read a book in a long time. Usually, choosing a book involves gazing at the newly added shelf at the local library until I find something that looks mildly intriguing and I check it out. Or at least until Marlow starts causing a ruckus in the children's area and we get start getting the stink eye. In which case I grab something and hope for the best.

But, that was until I stumbled upon this! The Night Circus! I just started reading yesterday and I am totally smitten and will be so sad when it ends. A black and white circus that comes and goes with no rhyme or reason and is open from dusk to dawn, "where magic springs from the fingertips of two lovers," yes please.

Give it a try, it will not disappoint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment